CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE It's the book that's changed the life of millions. Download a FREE eBook of James Allen's "As A Man Thinketh."

Wow My First Blog!!!

It's amazing since I first got on the internet in the early 1980's. Way back then it was all text based with services like CompuServe and Delphi (I think that was the name). Bill Gates hadn't even pulled one over on IBM yet when the first personal computer arrived on my desk. It was an Apple II (not to be confused with Apple IIplus or IIe), with 64k ram, one floppy drive and a crude graphics monitor. You could nicely outfit a small office with PC's for what that first one cost.

Much of the time since then has seen me focused on the application of these technologies for someone else (namely my employers) with much success. Network marketing has also played a part in my past. More about these later or some other time.

Why do I start by telling you all this?

This gets to the purpose and direction of the blog. It's to share what I've learned over the last 25 or 30 years and what I'm learning now on a journey to apply and harness the internet's power for my family and me. One of the goals is to make a difference for others...to pave a path for others. This is an open invitation to come along as we walk a path to business success and personal development.

Off line, I've spent several years in network marketing - traditional network marketing! Over ten years of that was with one of the BIG MLM companies, 5 years full time. I LOVED IT! It just wasn't duplicatible. Four years ago I was forced to go back to a JOB. That will be another good topic for later on.

Suffice it to say, I've been to the other side of the mountain. It really is beautiful there and it’s worth taking the trip back.

Why I'm so excited now?

Knowing there had to be a better way back up and over the mountain has kept me searching. A path that would allow me to take many more people with me, one that didn't involve all the same pitfalls I've encountered before. One that allows for a different paradigm, one that is flipped around - where the prospects are coming to me. People looking to make changes, people looking for more time with their families, money for the things they need and want and the freedom to pursue their dreams.

It's all coming together again. I've found a new path over the mountain. One that unlocks the potential of the internet. You are invited if you'd like to come along for what could be the ride of your life.

Have a great night,

Steve Peck

No comments:

SixMinutesToSuccess Banner