CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE It's the book that's changed the life of millions. Download a FREE eBook of James Allen's "As A Man Thinketh."

It's been awhile since I added a personal update. My foray into internet marketing is going well.... have a Pay Per Click campaign running in Google Adwords. Also, I've been writing and publishing articles.

I've been learning a lot about the ins and outs of marketing online. Amazingly, one of the most valuable things I've done is research. From research I started in the PPC efforts, I've discovered all kinds of information and approaches used by the various Guru's. It really is quite interesting.

While I'm doing all this, I'm working my way through the training in the Power Prospecting System. And as you can imagine, I've already made some of the mistakes.

Fortunately, I wasn't making them for too long before the pitfalls were pointed out to me in the training. I've been around for a long time (in marketing since 1979) and I'm extremely impressed with the content and approach of Daegan Smith. He shares how he really got his business going, what he focused on and mistakes he made. My previous exposures to MLM top guns always left me a little wondering how did they really do this. In many cases I thinks some of them just lucked out and didn't really have a system they could use to teach others.

I'm focused on One Goal. I'm building from scratch, something I'm confident I can share and teach others to do too. I'm committed to paving a path for others to follow, stepping beyond what they previously thought possible for themselves.

Yesterday, I ran across a listing of legal notices of real estate foreclosures in our local paper. It must have been 4 or 5 pages long, in that fine print of legal notices. It made me realize how important this can be for people. An extra $500 or $1000 a month could have meant the difference for many of these folks keeping their homes.

If you are reading this and wondering.....take action. You'll be glad you did.

Have a great day,

Steve Peck
Digital Success Coach
http://DigitalSuccess.info

No comments:

SixMinutesToSuccess Banner