CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE It's the book that's changed the life of millions. Download a FREE eBook of James Allen's "As A Man Thinketh."

When Should You Give Up, Some Thoughts

The other day I as watching a baseball game, 15 and 16 year old boys. In the 2nd inning one of the teams had a rally and got 5 runs in. (It was my son's team so I was happy) But I over heard a couple of dads comment that "here we go again, its over now!"

Wow, giving up already and there were still at least 4 innings left. It just made me wonder....where do I do this in my life? Is there someplace where this is my reaction and I don't even know it?

As I thought more about it, it was clearly an area worthy of some reflection and inquiry. Was there, or maybe there always is, someplace I was accepting defeat unknowingly. Was it in my personal life, my business.....hmmm.

I've been reflecting on this for the last several days...and then I noticed I hadn't even made this note to my blog which was part of my initial thought. Now what does that say......?

Are there area's of your life or business where you could be giving in or giving up without knowing it? Here are some resources to help with your inquiry from one of guru to the personal development gurus, Jim Rohn. Click Here.

Please feel free to post your thoughts here on this blog... http://8pecks.blogspot.com

Heres to your online success,

Steve Peck
http://DigitalSuccess.org

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Some other resources:
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
It�s the book that�s changed the life of millions. Download a FREE eBook of James Allen�s "As A Man Thinketh."

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!
Download a FREE MP3 audio message from the Masters of
personal growth. Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, more.
Click Here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 comments:

Local Internet Marketing said...

Hi Steve,

I can really appreciate this post, since I have been with 6 MLMs and am now with my 7th. So far I have not made any money.

So am I just crazy? Should I have given up long ago?? Possibly, but this time I decided to blog about my experience from the start, so now my success or failure is going to be public knowledge.

I can feel that things are different this time around (because I am different:-)

Those other dads have preconceived notions about future performance based on past performance. But that implies we don't learn from our mistakes, or maybe that they think their kids have peaked as athletes.

I still have lots of growing and changing to do. And as a mother, I appreciate your post, as a reminder to always encourage my children to play to win, and be optimistic, no matter the odds.

Will I fail in MLM a 7th time? I don't think so:-)

All my best,

Tracy
~~~

Tracy Austin
About me
Organic Foods Mom
MLM Work At Home Blog 7th Try a Charm?
Yahoo! IM: tracyaustin30

Steve Peck said...

Tracy,
Thanks for the comments. I've failed at a few too, and also had great success with a traditional MLM. So I can tell you it does work....

Good Luck with you new venture.

Steve Peck

SixMinutesToSuccess Banner