CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE It's the book that's changed the life of millions. Download a FREE eBook of James Allen's "As A Man Thinketh."

Where Is All Your Time Going?

Recently I made an amazing discovery (realization actually).

You every wonder where all your time goes? Why you have things you'd like to get done but don't? I wonder those things now and then.

A little over a week ago we had tremendous storms blow through our town. Rain, winds, thunder and lighting. Seems our computer got fried! My whole family was concerned...what would we do without the computer?

Well its been over a week now. No computer....borrowing a few minutes on someone else's now and then to check email and things has been the modus operandi. (sp?) And you know what, I've been getting most of my online business work done, with so much on auto-pilot. Haven't been posting to the blog. But I've made an amazing discovery...I've found alot of lost time.

Seems that the little box with the tv on top has been eating away at my time. I normally feel like I'm squeezing a few minutes in here and there on the computer in the mornings or evenings when I get home from my day job. Now that the computer is down, when I do get a few minutes on some one's I'm only doing what's essential. I'm not reading unnecessary emails, clicking interesting looking web links, etc...... And I have more time.......wow.

The moral of this is.....are you losing time too? Perhaps a little reflecting on where your time is going would be worthwhile. I know it's worked for me.

My new plan, get focused on what I need and want to get done on line....do it, then get back to the other parts of my life. My wife, my kids, my friends, my house, my boat, golf.....

Have a great day.

Steve Peck
http://DigitalSuccess.info

No comments:

SixMinutesToSuccess Banner